We can’t get enough avocado-based appetizers because they’re both delicious and nutritious. These bite-sized meals, which are delicious and impressive as party appetizers, are perfect for making straightforward nutritious lunches.
If you’re looking for the best avocado appetizers, go no further. After these tempting appetizers, you can try our list of the ten best snacks with avocado.
Avocado and Shrimp Appetizers
The combination of avocados, shrimps, and cucumbers may appear strange at first, but give it a chance! If you’re hosting a party, these bite-sized appetizers will be gone in no time. These are also suitable for a wide range of diets, including those requiring strict adherence to a strict gluten-free, grain-free, ketogenic, low-carb, or paleo approach. They’re also straightforward to create!
Avocado Cream Sauce
You could serve this avocado cream sauce with tortilla chips, pita bread, or whatever else you can think of on a plate during a party. You may also use it as a sauce for grilled chicken, hamburgers, or pasta.
Avocado Crack Dip
The avocado crack dip is similar to guacamole but far superior. I recommend making two batches, just in case the delicious dip disappears before you can get your hands on it! Feta cheese is also included in this dish. Furthermore, if you don’t like the taste of feta cheese, you may use cottage cheese instead!
Isn’t it interesting how well avocado and Kani complement one another? As an appetizer, this avocado-Kani stack is ideal for those seeking something more refined or entertaining for a minor party.
Stuffed Tomatoes in Avocado Pesto
These stuffed tomatoes with avocado pesto are a snap to put together. This is a healthier alternative to traditional stuffed mushrooms or deviled eggs. These gluten-free and low-calorie appetizers are perfect for parties. In addition, this recipe calls for six essential ingredients, making it a no-fuss meal.
When guacamole and salsa are both available, why make a choice? Try this avocado ranch dip for a flavorful blend of avocado, sour cream, ranch seasoning, and salsa. You can have this tasty avocado-based dish on the table in only ten minutes and ready to serve.
Even though they are wontons, these steamed shrimp avocado wontons are surprisingly simple to make. Besides, the end outcome will be well worth it. If you put this on the appetizer buffet, it won’t last more than a few seconds! You can also prepare the wontons in advance, freeze them, and then steam them when you’re ready.
Avocado with Black Bean Dip
This appetizer will be set out in a flash at your next party if you serve this avocado and black bean dip. The possibilities are endless regarding how you want to serve it. Because this dip is low in fat and high in nutrients, you won’t feel bad about indulging in it. In addition, it takes 11 minutes to cook, making it a great weeknight meal.
Don’t avocado and grapefruit make such an odd pairing? That’s one more reason why you should give this recipe a go. This avocado grapefruit salsa will impress your family and friends with its unique combination of sweet and salty ingredients.
Special Avocado and Egg Mix
Instead of using mayonnaise, this egg salad recipe uses avocados! They’re also gluten-free and low-carb, making them an excellent option for anyone with dietary restrictions. So serve this avocado pesto egg salad with cucumber slices at your next get-together and watch it disappear off the platter!
What Does Avocado Pair Well With?
- Blue cheese: Avocado’s fattiness and buttery flavor perfectly combine blue cheese’s strong flavor. You’ll typically find these ingredients together in salads, sandwiches, and dips.
- Chocolate: This is yet another example of an unlikely pairing that somehow manages to succeed. Smoothies and mousses made with avocado and chocolate have a velvety, luscious texture that’s perfect for dessert.
- Chicken: This protein is surrounded by the rich flavors of avocado and papaya, and a simple, fresh lime dressing enhances its aroma and taste. Crushed walnuts are sprinkled on the salad for extra texture and flavor.
- Cilantro: In the same way that pouring cream into a soup enhances the flavor of a dish, the creamy, fatty texture of an avocado enhances the flavor of other foods. Cilantro, on the other hand, has a tangy, sweet, and slightly bitter flavor.
- Lime: The rich buttery avocado flavor usually necessitates adding a counterbalance. The acidity of the lime and its widespread use as a salad dressing makes it ideal for this task.
- Grapefruit: This citrus fruit is an excellent match for citrus fruits because its acidity cuts through the avocado’s creaminess. In addition, grapefruit’s piney woody flavor complements avocado’s nutty scent perfectly.
- Mango: Avocado goes well with woodsy, peppery, or piney undertone flavors. In addition to its tropical flavor, mango includes an aroma molecule called alpha-pinene, giving it a piney taste and complementing avocado beautifully.
- Nutmeg: This spice should be purchased in its complete form and grated as needed. Because nutmeg’s oils quickly evaporate when air exposure, ground nutmeg generally lacks the same flavor.
What Appetizer Goes with Guacamole?
Avocados are at their highest in the summer, and guacamole is one of the best ways to enjoy them. Whether it’s chips, nachos, or tacos, this dip is a must-have accompaniment for every Mexican food.
- Guacamole is a healthy and flavorful alternative to standard burger sauces, such as mayonnaise. In terms of richness, it’s on par with mayo, but it tastes better and is less fattening.
- Because it is so creamy and nutty, you get so much flavor out of anything you dip in guacamole. The crunchier the vegetable, the less likely it will go mushy when you dip it.
- The flavors of pineapple and avocado go so well together. A generous helping of guacamole brings out the tropical fruit’s natural sweetness and tartness.
- Using guacamole as a base for a delicious soup is also possible. For example, make a satisfying avocado soup or garnish other soups by pulverizing it.
- Think of sour avocado toast. Guacamole, bacon, and eggs are all you need for a great breakfast.
- There’s nothing better than a grilled cheese sandwich, thanks to its wonderfully crisp bread and melting cheese. Try spreading the guacamole over the bread before grilling to create a delicious sandwich.
- French fries and guacamole are a match made in heaven, so ditch the ketchup. Instead, by picturing the potatoes in the thick and creamy dip, let us know if this isn’t a winning combo for you.
- Mexican and Japanese flavors collide in this unique concoction! Toss some guacamole on a homemade Maki for a unique and refreshing culinary experience.