Joe Cross is the start of the film Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. The film chronicles Joe Cross’ journey to wellness through juicing, under the guidance of a nutritional expert.
At the shooting, Joe Cross claims that he was well over 100 pounds overweight and was literally “fat, sick and nearly dead.” However, Joe Cross is now slimmer and healthier, and he claims that he has discontinued all his previous medications.
Weight loss warriors have become naturally curious about what people like Joe Cross use to create his all-natural juice recipes – and we happen to have insider information about his special juicers.
Take note that you cannot use a food processor or a blender for making juice unless the food processor has a separate juicing mechanism, which would necessitate the removal of the top chamber, and perhaps you will have to change some blades as well. Blenders and food processors are used for making smoothies and similar beverages, not freshly extracted juice.
Joe Cross features over two hundred juicing recipes on his official site and paid certification programs on juicing. In addition, he offers a health reboot program that involves not just juices but also smoothies. If you are interested in pursuing any health program that utilizes fluids, we recommend three powerful juicers that experts like Joe Cross guide.
Many juicing enthusiasts use centrifugal juicers. Centrifugal juicers are distinguished by their rapid operation speed, ranging from 10,000 to 25,000 spins per minute.
Centrifugal juicers work by tearing and shredding materials with a cutting disc, essentially a disc-shaped grater, to free the juice held within the chunks of fruit (and vegetables).
Centrifugal force pulls the discharged juice to the disc’s edge, covered by a bit of mesh wrap. As the fluid travels through the mesh, it is separated from any leftover pulp.
The filtered juice then flows down below the cutting wheel and out of the juicer through a vent into a container of your choice.
In some ways, this approach of juicing proves to be optimal. It is inexpensive to replicate and simple to use in practice, making centrifugal juicers more available to beginners.
The Breville Juice Fountain Cold Plus is a no-frills juicer with a revolutionary and unusual space-saving design that produces a whopping 70 fl. oz of juice bliss. It has two speeds, lightning-fast operation, and a whole fruit chute.
- You may avoid heat and processing harm to vitamins and minerals by using this Breville juicer, which comes with patented Cold Spin Technology and a precision mesh filter that’s designed and manufactured in Italy.
- The juicer also has a 3.5-inch extra-wide funnel feed that allows users to juice whole vegetables and fruits minus the need to cut them up first.
- The Juice Fountain Cold Plus features a beautiful and innovative space-saving design. The pulp bin has been installed behind the base of the juicer so that it won’t jut out. The new design helps reduce how much space the juicer needs on your countertop.
- A juicer that is undoubtedly the best for the entire family can juice and store your fresh juice in the fridge for up to three days.
- This Breville juicer can make fresh juice and transfer it directly to a glass minus the mess. Just remember to invert the nozzle and avoid juice drips.
The Cold Plus Centrifugal Juicer is an excellent pick for families who are juicing for the first time. It is also ideal for homes with smaller kitchens because of its innovative, space-saving pulp bin.
The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is an excellent entry point into the realm of juicing; it boasts a 3-inch extra-wide fruit chute, multiple speed settings, lightning-quick operation, and the loveliest and easiest clean-up ever.
- The Juice Fountain Plus features the trademark Italian-made disc and filter basket. These are both constructed of stainless steel and were made for maximum nutrient and juice extraction.
- The juicer’s extensive 3-inch funnel feed allows you to juice whole fruits and veggies without having to pre-cut them.
- The process of juicing naturally creates organic froth. Fortunately, the juice jug has an incorporated froth separator. This special separator easily allows you to pour more juice and less foam into the glass.
- The Juice Fountain Plus is also easy to store because the power wire loops under and around the base, while the pulp container can easily be removed.
- For leafy vegetables and fruits, you can use medium speed. However, denser fruits will require high speed.
The JE98XL is a top-of-the-line juicer that has the added benefit of mess control. The internal froth regulator sounds like a great idea if you like juicing directly to your glass.
This Breville Juice Fountain banners a powerful 850-watt motor, coupled with the brand’s well-loved cold extraction system.
- The juicer can yield up to 70 fluid ounces of fresh juice, and you won’t have to hold back on what you’d like to juice because it can easily juice just about anything that grows from the earth.
- Suppose you want to experiment with raw vegetables that typically defy sharp knives, use the BJE430SIL for a full round of effortless juicing. Then, aim the spout and toss the contents of the space-saving pulp bin after.
- All fresh juice can be stored immediately in the refrigerator. Be sure to consume everything within three days. Fresh juices spoil quickly precisely because they don’t have artificial preservatives. Be sure to juice only what you can finish in one day, if possible.
- The BJE430SIL comes with a seventy-ounce container with a special froth separator. The juicer also has an excellent, separable spout so you can juice into any container – including ordinary, tall glasses.
The BJE430SIL is a solid choice for people who want to get into the juicing scene with zero pain. The detachable spout means you can divert freshly-squeezed juice to pitchers, tumblers, and all sorts of containers—best for individuals living alone or with families.
The main picture is from Amazon – Breville Store. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.