Jamba Juice is the leading smoothie brand globally, and Blendtec powers all of its fruit blenders. Remarkably, the Blendtec Stealth 875 blenders are used in all Jamba Juice stores. Since 1983, Blendtec has been producing professional blenders for the foodservice sector. With its new Stealth series of high-performance blenders, they bring the same quality into your personal kitchen.
What is Blendtec Stealth 875?
The Stealth Blender is Blendtec’s top blender for the production of high-volume drinks. The significant features of the mixer are the handling of enormous volumes and the quietest mixer on the market by the said company. This is ideal for coffee shops with big-scale customers due to noise damping and the hands-free programmable configuration.
This blender is also an excellent choice for people who don’t want to disrupt the bar or lower the level of noise in the kitchen. It includes a unique ergonomic handle designed to mix a drink in 14 seconds for an easy strain-free pour.
When Jamba Juice began its smoothie journey, it used Vitamix exclusively. During that time, it was the only American blender that could satisfy their large blending requirements. Later on, the smoothie brand swapped their Vitamix blenders with Blendtec variants.
The company decided on the significant change because it has a quieter operation compared to Vitamix. This reduces the required time for customers to wait, improving their overall experience. Another positive feedback from the store is the consistent texture and smoothness for every released fruit shake from their stall.
If you cannot have this commercial blender for your home use, consider the three leading Blendtec home blender models: Connoisseur 825, Total Classic Original, and Classic 575.
The Connoisseur 825 model is considered under the mid-level commercial blender provided by Blendtec. As a commercial device, Blendtec Connoisseur 825 Blender is built exclusively for noise damping and handling more than 150 daily mixtures without overheating.
Blendtec blenders are utilized worldwide with several unique characteristics to promote efficiency and speed. Also, this commercial blender is operated using the Blendtec Connoisseur Sound Reduction Technology that decreases noise levels up to 50%. This makes it suitable for smoothie stalls, coffee shops, bars, and even restaurants where noise could be an issue.
- This blender incorporates the revolutionary Wildside+ jar from Blendtec with a fifth side for consistent blending results. Moreover, the massive base and huge capacity enable more efficient mixing and reduced waiting times for customers.
- It features three corners that may be easily poured at different angles. Both ounces and milliliters, the jar markings are easy to see and use.
- According to Blendtec, the blender’s blade is 80% thicker and ten times tougher than its counterparts for effective and rapid blending. A high-quality, food-grade stainless blade is embedded into the jar.
- In 2018, Blendtec introduced a USB connector to the front for further programming control. In addition, you can utilize the Blend Wizard online tool to design and bespoke or use included blend cycles.
- Overall, the Blendtec Connoisseur 825 is a medium-grade commercial blender that provides the most requested features, including customizable controls and noise damping.
First introduced in late 2004, Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender introduces the world of commercial-grade blenders in the comfort of your home. Based on Blendtec’s commercial blender blueprint, this device used the exact mechanisms with a simplified interface.
- Nowadays, this classic blender is now considered the most basic commercial blender in the market. Due to its old age, this exact model is discontinued. The Blendtec website only offers refurbished models marketed for people who still want to use the classic blender.
- Since its wide popularity, the company released a limited edition run of newly-manufactured Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender to several online retailers such as Costco and Amazon.
- Despite being an old model, this trustworthy blender creates smoothies, frozen desserts, juices, and hot soups. It can also be repurposed as a chopping and dicing device, which is helpful for food preparation.
- Depending on your skill, you can also use this blender to prepare daily food items like baby food, nut butter, nut milk, and dough. This device can also grind and mill wheat berries, rice, beans, barley, chickpeas, and other grains. Coffee, dried herbs, and spices can also be processed using this equipment.
- Another fantastic feature of this commercial blender that is advanced is the nine preset buttons for different grinding and milling functions. It also has a pulse mode with 10 incremental speeds. That is why this vintage blender can perfectly replicate a modern-day food processor.
As an entry-level blender, Blendtec Classic 575 Blender can provide the best performance, thanks to its 3HP motor. Released last 2020, this model is created with a colorful, contemporary design. This brings Blendtec in the lead of modern-day blenders. Just like the Total Classic Original model, this blender can be used to replace food processor functions.
- Comes with the Wildside+ jar, this blender can accommodate large food quantities without the risk of spilling it. You can even create nut butter without placing additional oil or butter in your mixture. This is because the jar can manage the butter’s thick mixture without any lubricative aid.
- The control panel of this modern classic blender is highlighted with its blue LCD display, power switch, and easy-to-press control buttons. Blendtec’s LCD also reveals a countdown timer that guides its user for the remaining blending cycle time.
- Additionally, this blender can come with five incremental speeds that you can freely select during the blending cycle. Simply press the Stop button to halt the cycle at any point.
- It also comes with the Pulse button, which regulates the blade’s speed. This is recommended for slicing and dicing vegetables, fruits, and other condiments while maintaining their solid-state.
- Blendtec Classic 575 Blender’s jar can be cleaned with the help of a dishwasher or can be hand-washed. Disassembling this blender is easy since the parts are large enough to be moved freely.
- To remove thick ingredients into the blender’s jar, applying large quantities of water and dishwashing soap is recommended before shaking it. Lukewarm water will help in eliminating hard-to-reach stains inside the blender.
The main picture is from Amazon – Blendtec Store. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.