As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The KRAUS Kore Workstation is one of the best undermount kitchen sinks for granite countertops in Amazon. Granite countertops with undermount sinks are becoming more popular nowadays because they’re sturdy, and they can keep your kitchen quieter.
- The KRAUS Kore Workstation comes in ten sizes, from the more popular 32 inches to the massive 57-inch workstation for commercial kitchens.
- This workstation has an integrated ledge that allows the user to integrate various accessories to improve your kitchen workflow. If you constantly struggle with maintaining counter space while working in the kitchen, you’re going to love this workstation.
The manufacturer has included a five-piece kit for chefs that includes a rolling drying rack for dishes and other kitchenware, a strainer, a dish grid, and a drain cover. You will find all these accessories very helpful in many kitchen tasks.
- This workstation is equipped with a high-capacity bowl, allowing you to unload fruits, vegetables, and kitchenware, allowing you to work uninterrupted from start to finish.
This is a genuine workstation where even the sink acts as a sturdy countertop. If you’ve ever struggled with loading all the cookware that you need to clean or prepare in your sink, you certainly need a new workstation in the kitchen.
- Workstations allow you to shift from the countertop to the sink easily, as the system is integrated and everything drains into the sink, too. No more spills and messes anywhere. It has a smart design that allows all water to drain quickly back into the sink, regardless of which side of the workstation you are working on.
- The entire workstation is manufactured with 16-gauge steel, which is the toughest of the reinforced steel types for kitchen use.
Granite Countertop And Undermount Kitchen Sink Compatibility
Granite countertops are durable, elegant, and easy to clean. This natural stone is made of mineral crystals, quarried in gigantic slabs, and cut into smaller sizes for residential use. It is also rare and unique enough that two granite pieces never look the same.
Because of granite’s superior aesthetic quality and durability, any type of undermount sink is compatible with it. Granite installers can custom-cut granite slabs according to the size, depth, and shape of your desired kitchen sink.
Whether you prefer a reflective, antique, or granite countertop finish, you can choose the best one that suits your kitchen theme. For instance, a stainless-steel kitchen sink works well with a reflective, white granite slab to attain a modern look. On the other hand, a copper or porcelain kitchen sink can boost your elegant, classic kitchen with an antique granite countertop finish.
Hire A Professional
Hiring a professional granite countertop and undermount kitchen sink installer can help save you time and money. But make sure to choose one with good credentials, a portfolio, and insurance for your protection.
Once you have your new undermount sink and granite countertop installed, you can enjoy cooking delicious and healthy food for your family in your lovely kitchen. All the while, you can admire the wonderful aesthetic your cooking space now has.