What does pineapple juice do for a girl? What does pineapple do to your sperm? These are just some of the questions that often elicit funny looks from both men and women. What does pineapple juice do for the female body? How long does it take for a pineapple to make you taste good? Well, if you want to know the answer to these questions, then hang tight, we’re about to get to the science of things.
Does It Have an Effect?
The body does react to what we eat, so when we consume certain things (in moderation, of course), that may have an impact on the final ‘taste’ of the vagina, or sperm, for that matter.
It is not truly surprising since a person’s diet has a significant effect on the biochemistry of the body, and what we eat can be expressed by the body through our secretions, such as mucus (from the mucus membranes in the vagina), our sweat, and more.
To improve the taste of your ‘juices,’ experts recommend that you stick to lots of water (to flush the body of toxins) and more fruit. Fruits contain everything that you need to be healthy, a healthier body will have less of the smells and tastes that are unsavory, and more of the good stuff.
However, it is also vital that we practice moderation in everything that we do, because for example, if you drink too much pineapple juice or overeat pineapple, you may end up with thrush, which will surely be a big romantic killer in the bedroom. It doesn’t smell right, either.
If you want to increase your chances of improving the smell or taste of your ‘juices,’ the effort has to be made well ahead of the designated time and date that you need to ‘taste better.’ In men, it has to start at least weeks ahead because that is simply how the male reproductive system work. Prostatic fluid, not just sperm, should be influenced if you want to wow your partner with better-smelling and better-tasting fluids.
Be careful with your consumption of pineapple and other fruits, as too much can cause stomach upset, and fruit sugars can send your blood glucose levels skyrocketing.
Some More Things to Think About
The influence of diet on the human body is so profound that it goes both ways, especially for men: if you overeat dairy, if you drink, if you smoke – all of these activities and diet choices are going to reflect in your body. It may have something to do with the compounds that are broken down in your body after eating certain things.
For example, eating a lot of fruits will give you access to a lot of fruit sugars, which can then be released by the body in times of sexual activity.
Can diet have an immediate impact on a person’s taste?
One social experiment showed that during a regular diet week, a person’s taste and smell could shift depending on what was eaten on the same day. Then we also have to take into consideration that stress levels and fatigue can also play a part in changing a person’s body chemistry.
For example, a person who has not taken water in the last 15 hours may smell and taste a bit like ammonia, and there might be a strong, salty smell and taste that may either be taken objectively, or it may be judged as unsavory.
The same social experiment noted that after one week of the regular diet, the respondents shifted to a healthier diet comprised of more fruits. There was an immediate change or shift in what the partners noticed. Many of them indicated that the smell and taste had become sweet, seemingly overnight, and there was no denying it.
This may not be a peer-reviewed study, but what we can infer is that small tweaks in one’s diet can have an immediate effect on a person’s chemistry, and this may be a positive or negative, deepening on what was consumed in the first place.
But what if you skip the fruits and just feasted on savory food that everyone loves?
The said social experiment revealed mixed results. On the one hand, one respondent tasted that the mix in flavors and scents was the equivalent of the different meals they had, and she quite enjoyed it.
On Smelling and Tasting Better
- Don’t forget the practical things that affect your body. For example, keeping your genitals clean and your hair shaven down there can significantly improve the appearance, smell, and taste.
- Remember to take your fruits or pineapple at least a few hours before the deed. This way, your body would have sufficient time to express what you ate through your bodily fluids. Otherwise, it might not work that effectively.
- Drink lots of fluids – specifically, water. Water is a natural cleanse, and the more you flush your kidneys, the more unsavory things you can remove from your body. The better you will taste overall.
Other Benefits of Taking Pineapple
- The presence of bromelain in pineapple means it has anti-inflammatory properties. This may even help with sports-related injuries and other muscular or joint injuries.
- Pineapples are rich in antioxidants that help fight premature cell aging and cellular death. This also means that pineapples have natural cancer-fighting compounds, and you can shield yourself from certain cancers by eating more of it. Prostate cancer and colon cancer are the two types of cancer that don’t stand a chance against fruits like pineapples.
- Eating more pineapple can also reduce the chances of getting asthma while you are exercising.
- Pineapples are also rich in manganese, which is a necessary micronutrient for preventing cellular damage and premature cell death, too. It’s always a package deal when it comes to nutrients like this one.
- If you feel constipated all the time, eating some pineapple can help balance your aching tummy.
You must log in to post a comment.