What to Eat with Spaghetti?
Pasta is a naturally flavorful and incredible dish, so it makes sense that folks love to eat it any time of the day. But what are the best side dishes for spaghetti? We’ve listed some of our top picks below for your perusal:
- Spinach – Add some chicken strips, season with salt and pepper, and then toss in some chunks of tofu. This is the best combination that you can have for spaghetti as a side dish. It’s also super healthy.
- Panzanella – Panzanella is a type of salad made with larger pieces of bread and a combination of greens like scallions, mushrooms, watercress, peas, and asparagus. These greens are incredibly crisp and fresh to the palate, so you can eat Panzanella to avoid being overwhelmed by pasta sauces.
- Tomato ragu with zucchini – This is a ratatouille that has been undressed. Begin with slices of summer squash and some zucchini. Wait until you get a firm bite before adding some mozzarella to the mix. Four ounces per plate is plenty. Yes, this is another cheesy dish to match your creamy spaghetti.
- Burrata salad – The burrata salad is popular with people who want a sweeter touch to their salads. This salad is made with plenty of crisp greens before a dollop of plums and peaches are combined to rev your taste buds. This salad works even better if you can drizzle plenty of EVOO and some garlic on top.
- Italian pizza with salad toppings – The name explains it all. Crisp yet soft homemade Italian pizza is made with excellent ricotta cheese and pepperoncini.