The Swedish Wholesale Store has just released some awesome Swedish cellulose sponge cloths for use at home (especially in the kitchen). These are the best kitchen dishcloths because they offer so much value and features that regular dishcloths don’t have. They are the best kitchen cloths because:
- Swedish dishcloths are made from high-quality cross-linked cellulose material, combined with high-quality cotton. The materials add never before seen durability to dishcloths, making you fall in love with this brand immediately. The linear ridge design also makes it easier for you to pick up dust, grime, and moisture from any surface, not just dishes and kitchenware. Use these special dishcloths anywhere you need to, even on your car.
- Made only from the finest materials, ensuring longer product lifetimes. These dishcloths are manufactured only in Europe, to the exacting standards of manufacturers in the region. If you would like to try using European-made dishcloths, now would be an awesome time to do so.
- These dishcloths have amazing absorbency, being able to absorb up to twenty times their weight in liquids. This saves everyone time and effort during clean-ups. Use multiple dishcloths, and you will see just how efficient they can be during clean-ups.
- Each dishcloth can be washed and reused more than fifty times before you can see slight signs of wear and tear. Again, this is unheard of in similar products, so take advantage while the prices are still low.
- When dry, the material remains largely flexible and not stiff. Normally, the cloth becomes stiff when it dries up. Not this one. The suppleness of the high-quality materials ensures that the dishcloths remain soft no matter the moisture content.
- Customer care for this product is in the US, so all you need to do is a phone in if you have any complaints.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.