Vacuuming is a task that most of us attempt to put off as long as possible. However, you can narrow down your viable options for a robotic vacuum cleaner by knowing what benefits you may expect.
With an external dustbin, the Shark AV911S EZ Robot Vacuum is a robot vacuum cleaner. Like any other AI robot vacuum from Shark, it has a matte-finish hard plastic shell and dual driving wheels with rubber treads.
If you have a high-pile carpet, you’ll be pleased with the vacuum’s ability to remove dirt and debris. It only requires that you snap its two side bristles into position and put the self-emptying dock station on the included mat for it to be ready to use right out of the package.
- Compartment: Combined, the Shark AV911S’s dustbin and base station dirt container provide a considerable amount of storage space. There is a transparent plastic window on the outside of the dust bin that lets you know how full it is.
- Range: The only thing limiting the Shark AV911S’s degree is the amount of battery life left in the unit. However, it is unable to ascend or descend stairwells.
- Tools and Parts: In addition to its main brush roll, the Shark AV911S contains a pair of side brushes that help to remove debris from the vacuum’s perimeter.
- Storage: You can store the Shark AV911S easily. Compared to the iRobot Roomba j7+, this vacuum has a smaller footprint and a shorter external dustbin.
- Performance: On bare flooring, the Shark AV911S performs admirably. It easily removes pet hair and other small particles, such as rice. It has no problem removing pet dander and bigger particles, such as sand, from the floor. Baking soda is difficult to remove from this type of surface.
- Pros: Amazon customers rate the Shark robot vacuum with a sensible 73% 5-star rating. Reviews include statements such as “manage to keep the floors well dusted,” “track dirt in all the time,” and “clean most if not all the dog hair.”
- Cons: Some disappointed customers from Amazon gave a 5% of 1-star rating. Feedbacks include statements such as “having problems with the robot software,” “docking vac is not a pet vacuum,” and “like having another child to look after.”
The iRobot Roomba j7+ has extensive automation and a high-end robot vacuum. In addition, it features a dirtbag integrated into the charging dock that it can empty on its own when it becomes full.
In addition to recognizing and avoiding potential dangers such as animal waste or electric cables, this vacuum cleaner is marketed as capable of learning your cleaning routine and tailoring its cleaning sessions to fit your needs.
- Compartment: External dirtbag capacity is comparable to that of the iRobot Roomba i3+, with a capacity of 2.4 liters. With a 0.25 L dustbin, it’s easy to keep your hands clean. Whenever the dirtbag is full, or there is a blockage in the dirtbag’s entry, the docking station’s indicator light switches from white to red, and a notification appears in the companion app.
- Range: This vacuum robot’s scope is limited only by its remaining battery life; however, it cannot climb or descend stairs.
- Tools and Parts: iRobot’s vacuum is equipped with a side brush for directing dirt and debris into the path of its two primary rubber brush rolls.
- Storage: This robot vacuum is a breeze to store. Small in size, both the vacuum itself and the external dustbin/charging station have a built-in rack to store excess power wire.
- Performance: Bulky debris, such as cereal, is easily sucked up, while small stuff, such as rice, is cleaned up with ease. Even though it has no problem with pet hair, it has difficulty sucking up fine materials like baking soda on this surface area. It is better at removing larger debris, like sand.
- Pros: Amazon customers rate the vacuum with a reasonable 74% of 5-star rating. Reviews include statements such as “worth the money,” “contact points require pretty regular cleaning,” and “the robot vac we’ve been waiting for.”
- Cons: Some disappointed customers from Amazon gave a 6% of 1-star rating. Feedbacks include statements such as “automatic home base is junk,” “right bumper keeps getting stuck,” and “could not move the charging station.”
The Dreametech W10 Robot Vacuum is a one-of-a-kind robot mop and vacuum cleaner. Mopping pads are cleaned and dried at the docking station, so you won’t have to worry about dirty water splattering throughout your house while you’re using them.
It has a more compact D-shaped body and uses radar recognition technology to clean the wall’s corners more effectively. A small suction intake can get clogged with pet hair or small debris like rice, but it’s not an issue with larger items like cereal.
- Compartment: Internally, the Dreametech W10 is equipped with a little dustbin. Although its exterior clean water tank has a somewhat high capacity of 1.25 gallons, you shouldn’t have to replenish it often if you intend to use its mop attachment.
- Range: As long as there is dirt left in its dirt compartment and enough battery life left in the Dreametech W10, the robot vacuum’s capacity is virtually limitless. It can’t, however, go up or downstairs.
- Tools and Parts: The device’s design includes advanced sensors and anti-drop technology. It can recognize the road ahead and prevent the robot from slipping downstairs. You can also use the phone app to control your robot vacuum at any time or place.
- Storage: The Dreametech W10 does not disappoint when it comes to storage. The docking station is big, but the vacuum is stored nearly entirely, thus minimizing its total size.
- Performance: In terms of performance on bare floors, the Dreametech W10 comes out on top. It’s a great tool for removing pet hair and other small detritus, such as grains. However, because it lacks a brush roll and has a small suction intake, it is more prone to get clogged by larger material, such as cereal.
- Pros: Amazon customers rate the vacuum with a good 63% 5-star rating. Reviews include statements such as “take care of all your vacuuming duties,” “doesn’t bump into furniture,” and “mop drying process is very quiet.”
- Cons: Some disappointed customers from Amazon gave a 9% of 1-star rating. Feedbacks include statements such as “robot stopped working,” “poor customer service,” and “drives out and jams itself out.”
The main picture is from Amazon – Dreametech Store. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.