If you have been scouring the market for the best vacuum cleaner under 100, you are going to love today’s vacuum review. Choose the best vacuum cleaner 2021 for your needs, including the best pet vacuum 2021. We also have a line-up of effective and small vacuum cleaners. Find the best vacuum cleaner under $100 today.
BISSELL prides itself in caring about domestic pets, and every purchase you make of BISSELL vacuum cleaners produces up to $10, which is then donated to animal foundations. The Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner boasts excellent hair pickup and an efficient brush roll that prevents pet hair scattering.
It also presents an excellent swivel steering feature that will allow you to move around furniture and other common obstacles when cleaning at home. The width of the cleaning path is an ample 13.5 inches, which should be enough to clear an entire living room quickly.
Customer reviews say:
- This BISELL vacuum is excellent because you can wash with soap every part of the vacuum. This is a bag-less vacuum that has a built-in chamber for storing anything it sucks up. Over time, pet hairs can smell awkward, so it’s incredible to be able to clean the chamber with soap.
- The vacuum works well with coarse hair and is a boon to homes with dogs and cats that shed every day. It is a useful to those with multiple pets at home. The swivel head is also a joy to many users.
The Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum has a cleaning path measuring 12.6” and has a specially designed nozzle for quick cleaning. The vacuum is designed to clean carpets easily, and pet hairs are not a problem either. Use this vacuum on shag rugs, hardwood floors, and carpets, too.
The gentle design underneath ensures that it won’t scratch or damage sensitive hardwood floors, either. This vacuum comes with a 7-inch crevice tool for multiple applications and reaches for areas that vacuums usually cannot reach. The handle material may either be made of metal or plastic – it varies.
Customer feedback states:
- This is a powerful and ideal vacuum that’s well up to the price it demands. One user said that buying this vacuum is never a mistake, and after a month of continuous use, it has held up well. Users are delighted with the high-powered motor and all the accessories that came with it.
- Another user said that the long nozzle and hose helped him clean the house properly despite having back issues. The vacuum is also not too heavy, which means it can be easily moved back forth an area without straining your back too much. Keep in mind that this vacuum also has a foam filter, and you have to buy the foam filter from the manufacturer.
The MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner is an excellent companion for homes with hardwood floors. It is not designed for shag rugs and carpets, so if you are intended to vacuum carpets, check out the previous models we reviewed. This is the most cost-effective vacuum for homeowners, and they offer the number-one-rated customer service for customers.
Each vacuum comes with a twelve-month guarantee as well. The vacuum can be used for the smallest corners and crannies, and it has no problem picking up pet hairs either. This vacuum comes with a massive 450-watt motor and up to 15Kpa of vacuuming power for daily cleaning like no other.
- Customer reviews are consistent with the MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner. One user stated that her home was massive and even had carpeting. She used the vacuum cleaner all the same, and she was able to take care of all the pet hairs lying around. She also said that the vacuum cleaner was easy to put together and was lightweight for its vacuuming power.
- Additional user reviews indicate that MOOSOO vacuum was also easy to navigate and use, compared to other vacuums. This is good news for those having a tough time using more massive vacuum cleaner and cannot handle it when going for hard to reach areas.
The Eureka AirSpeed vacuum is the brand’s answer to the ultra-light models being released by other brands like MOOSOO. This upright vacuum looks very compact and lightweight, and the handle looks very comfortable as well. The manufacturer states that it has a quick-release handle designed to make floor cleaning more ergonomic and less strained on the wrists and forearms.
This vacuum also comes with an excellent full-floor suction design and a 10.5” width cleaning path for maximum coverage. If you live in a small flat, we’d recommend using a vacuum with a slightly shorter cleaning path, so you don’t end up banging on furniture too much.
- One user describes the motor as being “insanely strong,” While the vacuum doesn’t have a super long cord, the user said it more than makes up for that lack by providing a brush vacuum that gets things done fast. The total cord length is eighteen feet (instead of the usual twenty-five), so you may want to use an extension cord of the right gauge for this one.
- One user also praised the quick customer service as her package came in with some missing parts. Excellent job by the tech support of this company, indeed.
At ten pounds, the Eureka PowerSpeed has a bit more heft than the other vacuums in our review. It has five height adjustment levels and can be used for deep carpet cleaning. A dust cup also protects the massive reservoir/chamber that can store up to six liters of waste. This vacuum comes with a crevice tool as well.
- Current customer reviews show that it does work well for hardwood floors and carpeted areas. The vacuum is also strong, bringing many users a lot of joy as they feel that they have gotten their money’s worth.
- One user said this was more of a classic vacuum as it doesn’t maneuver and the ultra-lightweight ones. But for those who need heft and power, it’s the right choice, still.