- Brand New and High Quality – All our silicone wraps are newly manufactured with high quality, food-grade materials so you won’t have to worry about a thing. Silicone is appropriate for many applications, including food, and it will keep bacteria away from your food effectively.
- Made with Silicone, Not Plastic – Silicone is more robust than plastic. It won’t harden quickly with temperature changes, and it won’t crack, rub off or peel, unlike plastic.
- Three Awesome Sizes – Package includes: S 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in) X 1pc.; M 15cm x 15cm (5.9in x 5.9in) X 2pcs.; L 20cm x 20cm (7.87in 7.87in) X 1pc.
- True to Form – Due to differences in computer monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. But we guarantee that the style will be the same when you order our food-grade silicone wraps.
People are becoming pretty tired of having to use Glad cling wrap all the time. Plastic cling wrap has been around for ages, and it is now high time for reusable cling wrap to take the lead. Our non-slip, food-grade silicone wraps are the best cling wrap ever – guaranteed.
Silicone Wraps Solve Problems
- It Keeps Your Food Fresh – Our food-grade silicone wraps solve the number one problem in the kitchen anywhere: how to keep all kinds of food fresh and protected from all kinds of contaminants, from small bugs hang around food to bacteria. Our sturdy and food-safe silicone wraps act as a powerful barrier against all sorts of contaminants, ensuring food safety and health in your home.
- Be Worry-Free and Stress-Free – Single-use cling wraps are a mess when removing, and they’re not healthy for the environment. Silicone wraps are easy to use and can be washed again and again for future use. Why worry about the mess when you can use silicone wraps instead?
- Perfect Fit – Our silicone wraps work exactly like cling wrap, and they are uniquely engineered to grip the sides of plates, dishes, and bowls. Put them on and forget about them – they work each time perfectly!
- Dishwasher-Safe – Nothing beats the feeling of being able to put a perfectly reusable silicone wrap in the dishwasher. It will come out clean and ready for another day of use.
- Free of Chemicals and Residues – This is the toughest part about using plastic cling wrap. Plastics are not stable, and they can leach out chemicals while maintaining their physical appearance. This is something that you have to deal with every day if you continue using single-use cling wrap.
With silicone, the silicone material is more robust against heat and will not crack, rub off or release harmful chemicals to your food. Use it with absolute ease that your health is safe with your new silicone wraps.
- Airtight and Clean Food – The incredible gripping capacity of our silicon wraps ensure that airborne bacteria and other contaminants are kept at bay, so your food will last longer and stay fresher.
It replaces the need for lids on bowls and similar containers, and if you want to put your food containers into the fridge, why not do so with food-grade silicone wraps that stay on no matter what? The airtight condition will be maintained regardless of the temperature, and it’s safe for refrigeration.
- Stain-Resistant – The surface of high-quality silicone naturally resists common food stains. If they do come into contact with sauces and other familiar stain sources, wash the silicone wraps and pat dry with an e kitchen towel. Use them again for another batch of food, and you are good to go.
- Fantastic Durability – As an excellent alternative to cling wrap, our silicone wraps can also be stretched easily without any damage to the material. Stretch away to make all your food containers secure and airtight, too!
You Can Make a Difference
- Plastic Pollution is Killing Our Oceans – Tons of plastic are produced yearly. This overabundance of plastic in the environment harms the seas and oceans of the world. Plastic is now found in the tissue of marine animals and animals on land, too.
Plastic, plastic, plastic – it is everywhere. You can make a difference by joining the movement that lessens the need for single-use plastics in the world. It all starts with just one decision to choose reusable products over single-use or disposable products.
- Wealthier Countries Produce More Plastic – The wealthier the country, the more plastic is used annually by each citizen. But wherever you come from, we are sure that the use of disposable plastic has been consistently rising. It is the same trend in every country in the world, and it is only in the precise scale that countries differ.
- The Ocean is Suffocating – An estimated twenty percent of all plastic waste ends up in the ocean. We even have the Great Pacific Garbage Patch swirling tons of plastic, and governments are powerless in cleaning up the GPGP. We need to act now to help save the environment and help save Mother Earth from further harm.