If you have been looking for products like the Oh Yuk Jetted bathtub cleaner and the best bathtub cleaner for your bathtub and bathroom, you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to share five powerful bathtub cleaners with you that you can use to remove common bathroom stains, grime, and other contaminants in your bathroom, including molds and mildew. Which is the best product to clean a bathtub? Let’s find out in today’s countdown?
The Rejuvenate Scrub-Free Cleaner is a non-toxic bathtub and bathroom cleaner designed to be “sprayed and rinsed.” It can be used for various surfaces, including ceramic tiles, plastic, chrome, and more.
It can also be used as a bathtub drain cleaner and other cleaners to loosen soap scum and other light blockages in the bathroom drain. It is non-abrasive and is therefore safe for more delicate surfaces.
This cleaner is proudly made in the USA and comes in 24-ounce bottles. What makes it unique is it is a milder cleaner and is non-toxic, which makes it the right choice if you suffer from respiratory distress when inhaling the fumes of more reliable cleaners. Spray it over yellow or darkening areas in your tub and leave for a few minutes before wiping down. It can be used pure, and the fumes won’t be bothersome to the user.
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrate is effective for grimier bathrooms and bathtubs that need more scrubbing power per square inch. It is designed to be extra tough on hard water stains and dirt but remains a safe and biodegradable cleansing agent.
It comes with a pleasant, garden-fresh scent that will help rehabilitate the smell of your bathtub and bathroom. This is essential if you have been noticing awkward smells coming from the bathroom. The smell may be due to the grime and the mildew that naturally grow in cold and moist places in the house. You can also use this cleaning agent on walls and countertops as a general cleaner and disinfecting agent.
Most cleaning agents we see today are ecologically friendlier than the cleaners produced in the past decades. Bio-Clean focuses on eliminating the toughest stains in the bathtub and the bathroom in general: hard water stains. Hard water stains or limescale refers to the residues that appear from mineral deposits from tap water. You don’t see it immediately when a bathroom is newly cleaned because the hard water stains build up over time.
It is sometimes chalky white or depends on what accumulates in one place; it may also appear darker. Hard water stains usually do not respond quickly to just soap and water, so you need to use a cleaner that can work immediately on the limescale.
According to the manufacturer, this is the safest way to remove hard water stains from different surfaces. Mineral stains are no match for the updated formulation. Take note that this is an abrasive cleaner but uses minimal chemical compounds to get the job done. It can be used for boats, windows, windshields, chrome, and even shower doors. Clean the entire bathroom with it and see how the surfaces are rehabilitated by removing hard water stains.
The bathtub’s best cleaner needs to have the potency and strength to remove the toughest stains, rust, and other mineral deposits in your bathroom. The Lime-A-Way Bathroom Cleaner is a powerful cleaning agent that states that you have to spray it and leave it on the target surface. It will chemically clean and strip the surface of the mineral deposits and rust until the surface looks brand new. It is toughest on hard water stains and cleans deeply so you won’t have to re-clean the bathroom and bathtub frequently. Also, use this product on fixtures, sink, glass, and ceramic tiles for the best results.
Not all bathroom cleaners are disinfectants. If you want to disinfect your bathroom after removing the hard water stains, you need to use a cleaning agent like Clorox. This one comes in a convenient and handy 30-fl. oz. Bottle.
Clorox is a deep cleaning agent that works hard not just on stains but also in proteinases from human waste and particles from the skin. It breaks down different kinds of scum and residues so you can rinse them away. Soap scum can also be removed easily with Clorox. For best results, leave the cleaning agent on the target surface for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing. It takes about ten minutes before bleach works on bacteria and viruses.
Bathtub & Bathroom Cleaning Tips
- Before cleaning the bathroom and the bathtub, be sure to remove items that may get in the way.
- Assemble your brushes, sponges, and cleaning aids before cleaning so everything is handy and within reach.
- Open the bathroom door and windows and turn on ventilation. This will ensure that the chemical fumes will dissipate quickly, and you won’t be exposed to the fumes for a long time.
- Apply your bathtub cleaner in a pure form whenever possible. If it comes in a compact concentrated form, wear a pair of gloves and spread it with a sponge or rag across the bathtub. Focus on the areas that have visible staining as well.
- Allow concentrates and sprays to stay on dense grime areas for at least ten minutes. Darker stains may be due to mildew and molds and may require more time to soak properly.
- Use your brush to scrub the stains and grime after soaking with cleaning agents. Have a water spray ready to rinse the entire bathroom after.
- Don’t forget to dust the bathroom and remove used toiletries and other stuff you don’t need.
- Disinfect the bathtub, toilet, and sink with the proper disinfection agent.